Sterling Silver Print Font Name Ring

Sterling Silver Print Font Name Ring
Brand: ONE
Product Code: ONE-24
Availability: In Stock

Available Options

* Please Write Name / Word:

* Please select ring size:

* Special Requests or Comments:

* Add Gift Box & Bag:

* Greeting Card Text (Optional):

Qty: Add to Cart

To look edgy in today’s world, you could have necklaces drape your neck, bracelets tastefully add glamour to your wrists, and silver rings to your fingers. The rings in the category of Sterling Silver 0.925 Print Font are certainly going to add more detail to your fingers, and are a great way of showing off your personal sense of style. Even before going into details of the rings, what does the 0.925 denote the value 0.925 means that the silver used is not pure silver, and is in fact 92.5% of sterling silver and the remaining 7.5% of other metals. The print font used for this particular set of rings is unique and our jewelers excellently incorporate it to the whole design of the ring. For a more sophisticated look, you could also try getting a silver necklace and/or bracelet to cap it off. Place an order when you can to allow for timely deliveries.


  • Sterling Silver 0.925

Other available materials :

  • 14K Yellow Gold


  • 0.7mm / 0.03″
There are no reviews for this product.

Write a review

Your Name:

Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!

Rating: Bad           Good

Enter the code in the box below: